Kamis, 29 Maret 2012

I Need a Boy in My Life.....

Well, I'm a straight
a normal girl who has a passion
has a feeling of affection
and really need a warm hug from a man

Not spoiled boy, not a nerd one or preppy
but my eyes can't abandon a charm of bad boys
Burning my adrenalin, crushing my mind
and turning me on so badly

Full of temptations slap my dignity,
like a calm water, and splashed by the rain,
He just ruins my calmness and something inside my body starting to wake up,
darkness side of myself knocks my brain
and my ego can take control of my healthy soul....

Dangerous and died are waiting in the end,
Adventure for hide and seek dating,
Lust and more excitement turn my hot body...
an affair has began, forbidden interaction between me and boy,
a really bad boy
and I think that's my goal

I don't need to be understood,
Not to be listened,
because I know that He won't care
because I know that He is a liar
because I know He is a jerk, only a jackass!

but I just need any experience of great adventure from well-known boy,
because He knows how to make me laugh
He knows which part makes me tingling
He really experiences how to kiss a girl....
and He hugs me with power and masculinity
Warmness and blushing my cheeks when He kisses my cheeks....

So, I don't need any happily ever after right now,
I know that He will be a murderer in my bad future life,
but I just need a boy in my life for now on...

1 komentar: