Selasa, 28 Desember 2010

Livin' a Lie

I have a sin
which is never be forgiven
I will not blame anybody
but please, understand me

I was ever hurt by someone special in my life
until now, my heart is broken
with every regret and revenge
I change myself to be an evil

I can't trust them
Every man, they are jerk
I never can give all of my heart
my body and soul
just for one

This time for me to revenge
not to him but somebody else
twice and I never regret
now, we are living a drama
full of liar
and we never want to start

If I start it first, I will be the guilty
It will be a weapon which stroke my heart
If he starts it first, he will be busted
and he never want to be blamed

We just share, talk like a robot
knowing each other that the story will end
but we just wait who take the first
in the end, a starter will be the wrong one

We just say love in lie
never feel it deeply
because we know that I am the evil
and he never understands why
twice and it is repeated
and in the end, I will be the prisoner